You should read these terms and conditions before you use the ERPFMSS website.
You should read these Terms and Conditions before you use the ERPFMSS website.
Please contact the ERPFMSS helpline on (01482) 394119 if you have any issues with the content of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions and the ERPFMSS website at any time. Any such changes will take effect and therefore be binding on you as soon as they are uploaded to the ERPFMSS website. Please refer to our Privacy notice for details of the information we hold about you, or the way we use your information.
In these Terms and Conditions the following words have the following meanings:
ERPFMSS is the name of the online service you are accessing.
Password and username/login name mean the password and name you use to identify yourself when you use ERPFMSS.
We, us and our means East Riding Pension Fund (ERPF).
You, your and yourself refer to the person who has entered into this agreement with us.
Device means your Mobile, Tablet, PC or alternative supported browser method which you use to access ERPFMSS.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of ERPFMSS in relation to Pension record(s) we hold. They explain the relationship between you and us in relation to ERPFMSS.
1. By signing up to use ERPFMSS you are electing to receive all further correspondence from ERPF via ERPFMSS. You will no longer receive paper documentation from ERPF. All new documents will be made available via the documents tab on ERPFMSS. You are able to opt out of receiving electronic communications at any time, and should you wish to do so, please inform ERPF in writing.
2. You are responsible for keeping your username and password private to prevent unauthorised viewing of your account. If you suspect either of the above have been compromised you will need to amend your security settings for access immediately.
3. The information shown via ERPFMSS is the most current information available at the date shown and may be subject to change. If you suspect any of this information to be incorrect, please contact us securely through ERPFMSS.
4. Please note that any amendments made to your contact details will be updated immediately through ERPFMSS. You are also advised to check that the changes made are correct. If not, please contact us securely through ERPFMSS.
5. Data in respect of your pension record(s) is held in accordance with data protection legislation in force.
v6. Access to ERPFMSS may occasionally be unavailable due to maintenance. It can also be affected by your Internet Service Provider, your Internet connection or the device you are using. If you experience connection difficulties you are advised to retry accessing ERPFMSS.
7. Although we have appropriate provision to ensure that our website and its links are virus-free, you are advised to ensure that you have adequate anti-virus protection installed on your device.
8. The values generated from any benefit projection within ERPFMSS are estimated values only and therefore do not confer any statutory rights. They are calculated in accordance with current regulations and are provided on the understanding that they are not legally binding. ERPF are under no obligation to pay the benefits quoted. You will ensure that your estimate is checked by ERPF before making any final decisions.
9. Any calculations made within ERPFMSS are applicable to your Local Government Pension Scheme benefits only and therefore do not include any benefits payable in respect of any in-house Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) arrangement you may have. However when you retire we will provide you with the options and amounts due from your AVCs.
10. Unauthorised access to ERPFMSS contravenes the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and may incur criminal penalties as well as damages. Please proceed only if you are an authorised user.
11. You agree not to submit anything on ERPFMSS which is illegal or which could be considered defamatory or abusive.
12. You agree to indemnify us against all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and costs arising from or in connection with your use of ERPFMSS and your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
13. We will not have any financial liability to you for damages as a result of a breach of these Terms and Conditions by us. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions attempts to exclude or restrict our liability for any matter which it would be illegal for us to do so.
14. The laws of England will govern these Terms and Conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.